Wednesday, August 17, 2005

too many goodbyes


i have said goodbye to 3 dear friends in the last 2 weeks and my heart is very sad. i don't quite know what to feel or think... its like losing something you can't replace, but also then losing your emotions about the losing as well. I may not be making sense. i wish i had more time to think, to feel. i know i am lost in the swirl of this season, most of it feels so disjointed... i forget how much all of this shows on my face. here is to sunnier days

5 comments:

One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy said...

I can completely relate, it sucks not being able to control time. I find myself second guessing the decisions I made based on death? I know it is hard and hope it gets better for you!
Abe

caramac said...

Salty: I love you. I miss you. I hate saying goodbye. I don't understand and I don't get it. It's okay to let it show on your face...means you're real. love you, manny:)

Gibbytron said...

Much love to you from Vegas my friend. You are very special to me. Know that the sadness is reciprocated from the other end.
-B

Youth and Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Youth and Family said...

Sorry for your loss!